About the Targeted Protein Degradation Summit
As previously “undruggable” targets are finally being reached, the field of targeted protein degradation is truly changing the face of small molecule drug discovery. In the pursuit to demonstrate safe and effective clinical results, it's clear that a set of unique development challenges must be overcome for these novel therapeutics to achieve their seemingly limitless potential.
With 400+ attendees, 60+ speakers, 40+ new case studies, 9 pre-conference workshops & 3 dedicated streams of content, the 3rd TPD Summit is the most comprehensive and the definitive guide for large pharma, innovative biotech and leading academic researchers to capitalize on this emerging therapeutic class and make targeted protein degradation a blockbuster therapeutic approach that improves patient outcomes.
What are the top 6 reasons to attend the 3rd TPD Summit?
- Discover the latest protein degradation perspectives from pioneering leaders of the field, with insight from Jay Bradner, Craig Crews, Alessio Ciulli & Matthew Disney
- Identify novel E3 ligases to advance tissue- and cellspecific degradation strategies, with insight from GlaxoSmithKline, Fog Pharma & Plexium
- Enhance PKPD & overcome mechanisms of resistance of protein degraders to progress successfully through pre-clinical development, with insight from Roche, Genentech & AbbVie
- Optimize chemistry, oral bioavailability and druglike properties of your TPD strategies, with insights from AstraZeneca, Bayer & H3 Biomedicine
- Overcome translation and clinical development hurdles to accelerate protein degraders into advanced phases of clinical trials, with insight from Arvinas, Kymera Therapeutics & C4 Therapeutics
- Delve into chaperone- & autophagy- mediated degradation strategies to degrade intracellular & extracellular proteins, with insight from Lycia Therapeutics, Ranok Therapeutics & Frontier Medicines