About the Targeted Protein Degradation Summit
As previously “undruggable” targets are finally being reached, the field of targeted protein degradation is truly changing the face of small molecule drug discovery. In the pursuit to demonstrate safe and effective clinical results, it's clear that a set of unique development challenges must be overcome for these novel therapeutics to achieve their seemingly limitless potential.
With 470+ attendees, 60+ speakers, 50+ new case studies, 9 pre-conference workshops & 3 dedicated streams of content, the 3rd TPD Summit was the most comprehensive and definitive guide for large pharma, innovative biotech and leading academic researchers to capitalize on this emerging therapeutic class and make targeted protein degradation a blockbuster therapeutic approach that improves patient outcomes.
The 4th Targeted Protein Degradation Summit, taking place in October 2021, promises to be even bigger and better - register your interest here to be first to hear all about it.
Key Highlights from the 3rd TPD Summit
- Discover the latest protein degradation perspectives from pioneering leaders of the field, with insight from Jay Bradner, Craig Crews, Alessio Ciulli & Matthew Disney
- Identify novel E3 ligases to advance tissue- and cellspecific degradation strategies, with insight from GlaxoSmithKline, Fog Pharma & Plexium
- Enhance PKPD & overcome mechanisms of resistance of protein degraders to progress successfully through pre-clinical development, with insight from Roche, Genentech & AbbVie
- Optimize chemistry, oral bioavailability and druglike properties of your TPD strategies, with insights from AstraZeneca, Bayer & H3 Biomedicine
- Overcome translation and clinical development hurdles to accelerate protein degraders into advanced phases of clinical trials, with insight from Arvinas, Kymera Therapeutics & C4 Therapeutics
- Delve into chaperone- & autophagy- mediated degradation strategies to degrade intracellular & extracellular proteins, with insight from Lycia Therapeutics, Ranok Therapeutics & Frontier Medicines